Letter from SOS:
SOS stopped short of saying they would attend Mike Lindell Cyber Symposium or investigate CTCL money. SOS office outlined steps taken during the last legislative session to correct Election Administrators poor stewardship of voter registrations.
They identified further areas to “improve election integrity” including:
– Enhancing election transparency through audio and video requirements from the time election workers open ballots, and defining retention of audio and video requirements.
– Improving uniformity when processing ballots.
– Exploring changes that would provide broader access to election materials outside of a court order.
– Evaluating and improving county processes and procedures related to envelopes and consider adopting and revising reporting requirements.
– Reviewing best practices and revising processes for determining the validity of a ballot.
– Follow up to ensure counties perform the required maintenance.
🔗 PDF https://t.me/MTAuditChat/7838